Starting Salary (annually): CAD $45.000
Montreal, Canada Immediate relocation · Full time
An industry-leading Canadian software provider with technology at the intersection of AI, computer vision, and computational imaging is looking for the top Latin American talent. Their award-winning products address mission-critical applications for the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Autonomous Vehicle (AV), Smart City, and video security markets.
Working in a dynamic team, you will get the opportunity to have visibility and impact on cutting-edge projects we are working on. You will be interacting with our partners - key players in the Automotive industry - to help them experiment with the next-generation technologies we are developing. You are an autonomous person who strives to find pragmatic solutions to problems, you are eager to learn and you are a polyvalent person. You are a good communicator and excited by the idea of travelling to customer sites a few times per year.
Architect, document and develop solutions for customers using various technologies and languages (C++, Python, REST, ..)
Learn and use new technologies required for specific projects.
Work with internal teams to facilitate integration of our technologies into customer projects.
Participate in process automation.
Plan and deploy a solution.
Participate in customer calls for project follow-up and pre-installation planning.
Do final testing/validation of the system before delivery.
Prepare hardware/software for demos.
Provide technical assistance and act as point of contact for customers.
You are required to master the following skills
- Ability to manage his time and establish priorities efficiently.
- Can do task breakdown & planning based on project deliverables.
- Docker, Ansible.
- Python, bash, C++.
- ComputerVision, Deep learning knowledge.
- Strong communication skills. English B2+.
- Comfortable talking with customers and negotiating solutions.
- Good listener.
- Good to summarize/synthesize situations.
Can deal with internal teams.
- Can share constructive comments/improvement.
- Can ask for help when needed.
- Polyvalent person who likes to work in the middle of various technologies.
- Ability to get a broad view of systems/projects.
- Can operate/debug systems in front of customers.
- Continuously learn new technologies.
- Can work under pressure.
- Be available to travel on customer sites when required up to 20% of time.